Social & Environmental issues data.
We regularly release valuable new data and reports showcasing the opinions of Australian, British and/or American consumers on more than 30 social and environmental issues. This data is designed to help businesses understand these issues as input into their CSR/ESG/sustainability strategies. By signing up below, you will be able to access all the historical Catalyst reports and public data.
What does the data cover
- Sentiment about 30+ social and environmental issues tracked over time via a 'sparkline' that measures the most pressing issues in the minds of consumers
- Deep dives into specific issues addressing
- current consumer attitudes and behaviour
- consumer intentions - purchase and investment
- expectations of businesses - what issues they should address
- expectations of businesses - what actions they should be taking
- Ideas and opportunities to positively impact specific issues
Who the data is for
- Boards and ESG investors
- C-suite executives and industry leaders
- Sustainability managers
- Marketing and brand leaders
If you have any specific questions for the Catalyst team, get in touch via email@example.com.
We'll let you know about the the latest Catalyst data releases within Glow's regular newsletter updates. You can sign-up to these below.